Friday, June 19, 2009

I lovelovelove my friends!













Hellohellobooboo!
I've got plenty of pictures that i took with LOVELY friends, & i'm gonna upload more on my next posttt! Gone sentosa with Esthii & Qiuwei today, its like bloody long time didnt saw Esthii, damn miss her, & finally today we've met her, yipppeeee! Off we go to sentosa at about 1plus, bought tickets & off we go to Siloso beach, suntan-ed together, & i cant believe that i'm just wearing sports bra with fbt shorts, we put PLENTY much of tanning oil in order to get ourselves tan u know? Anw, played beach vb match with some guys together, really having GREAT fun! I didnt bath cause of my stupid girl stuff that came ytd, wthhh! Damn it! & guess what? I didnt bring......... bloody hell ANGRY! Bought maggi mee frm 7eleven & ate together, went back to vivo city, & tried to find any shower room frm there, but couldnt, so shopped along, & went back at about 9plus, i'm gonna upload those photos that we've took tmr! Ha, cause Qiuwei havent even send me all those cutecute pics! So, bye!

I LOVE my suntan skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment