





Hello bastards & bitches! I'm finally here to update my blog yeah? If not my blog's gonna be dead soon. Heheheh.... all i can say Malaysia vb trip was just freaking FANTASTIC! I don't wanna come back to sg totally. OMG! One of the setter of the malaysian team was just super handsome, me & my BFF, teammates love him till madness!!!! Cannot stand it, he's just 1 word to me, PERFECT! But he've got a girlfriend whom i think its totally like shit. Ohyeah, i shouldnt say others, i'm not even perfect. & now, i miss my teammates alot! Training of monday, wooohooo! I miss them. <3>
Ok, as for today. Went church with BFF, del, dav & jan. LOL.... totally a laughing matter over there. Hahhahaa! I've got a pimple on the middle of my nose!!!!!! WORLD WAR 3! So ugly............ Tell you guys, i don't dare to go out! So ugly, eeeeeeeeee........ Oh well, everything went quite smooth just that i've got something which i really thinks that its totally unfair. & i don't wish to mention about that cos i think its a little difficult & uneasy to say about it. I really couldn't expect such thing to happen, i'm not gonna think so much now, you play i play understand? HAHA.... Ohya! I've got one more thing to talk about, i spent my christmas at my aunt's house cos its my cousin, Olivia's 21st birthday too! Haha, ate, chitchatted & recieve my christmas presents too. Hehehe... & now i'm packed with quite alot of event going on, so maybe not really free this few days, bear with it guys! I know i'm good to be with, ok just kidding. I guess this year's christmas was quite fun & nice, as i've recieved quite alot of wishes with my dearest friends & family as well as my cell group member in church! So yeahhh.... i think thats one of my memories in my life. I can't even imagine school's gonna reopen soon, & there's only 5 more days for us to spend in 2009 before we hit the countdown to welcome 2010. Wowwww... thats really fast! Merry Christmas & Happy New year guy! God bless u, & may all ur wish come true! ^^ Ok, i've mention what i've gotta say already & thats all, Tata! Ohya, i'm gonna post more of my recently pics when i got it from my cousin's camera ok? My usb cable is gone case now, so... ya! Thks for ur patience. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment