Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Live, Love, Laugh!

Helloooooooooooooooo! I'm a active blogger now, cos i've got the time to post for my cute blog. Lets have a summary for today's event! BFF & Del came my house again, laughed around & chatted about lame stuffs of course including gossiping. Gossiping's common for me & my BFF, we love doing that! Comments about that? So what? Thats what we love! :D Both of them were crazehh bimbos, i can't stand how del laugh, his laughing sound was like damn freaking loud & funny!! Hehehe.... Below are pictures with this two bimbos. I knew that all of the pics were damn cute, we're cute okay?!! (: LOL, 2010's coming nearer!!! I think i'm gonna countdown with my beloved cutiessssssssssssssss! I can't wait, REALLY! Hahaha, i think i'll just stop here ok? Nothing much to type already. Toodlessssss! Love all.









Last but not least, don't be frustrated cos of my tshirt yeah guys? It's just a random shirt. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment