Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oooo-lala!!

Hi guys! I'm here posting after 1 entire week. Well..... school was fine, vb trainings gonna be daily nowadays. North zone's coming soon! Vs xinmin, woodlands & Chij st.joseph convent. OMG!? Its stressful okay? Studies, trainings!!!! Alright, my 'n's this year & i'm gonna be coping, study hard for my sec4 life. Milestone & all sorts of examinations as well as remedial classes till 5pm everyday instead. I guess all these would help me in my studies? My maths seriously sucks, i didn't know how to cope with it really but i've got a new cute maths teacher, Mr Desmond Goh. Hahaaaha, the way he talks made me laughed madly in class too. I think he might be a good teacher yeah. Soooooooo... its school tmr again! Morning training before school starts, gonna be sweating & perspiring pretty much i think. Asking me how i spend my 2days throughout weekend this week? Ok, went out with my friends yesterday till midnight & cabbed home. & TODAY! Went church in the morning, fellowship & got home at 2pm. I'm using comp here! I really needa reflect myself on my studies already, really regretted that i didn't study hard enough last year & now i've missed out alot! OKAY! Goodluck to me yeah? All the best! Tmr's is O lvl results release right? Hahaha, all the best for them! (: Tata, love all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment