










1 freaking news to tell my fellow friends i bet you guys would definitely laugh at me, i mean its the most stupidiest thing i've done. My bff said so too! ;
This is what happened to me, the day before yesterday. I wore my grey contact lens to my grandma's house, on the way in bus with my sis. As you guys should know the aircon's blowing my eyes that causes my lens to be dry. I couldn't stand it, so i took my lens out, & the stupid thing is that i didn't bring my lens casing. I put my lens into a small pocket in my bag, few hours had past. Took cab home, i took out my lens when i realised that it've been hardened & break up! Things get worst when me, myself & i put inside! HAHA, i've bought this lens for not even 1 month, its like WTH please! Alright, i'm not gonna talk about it.... ): Second thing to say is, what must we have pimples??????? I HATE IT! I mean like whenever i'm gonna come my monthly menses, my pimples would be out! This is making me really UGLY! I guess for my age now, its like some kind of pimples for teenagers? I couldn't understand. & guess what? I'm gonna be having tuition this saturday, subjects on E.maths & combined science. I sucks on those subjects!
& NOW! I'm alone at home with my hamster, my sis haven't even come back, my mom's overseas at Taiwan.... Its kind of FREEDOM! No naggings & scoldings from her yeah? HAHA! March holiday's bored like HELL! I thought of ending here now, i've got nothing to say now. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment