Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brightful days




I really got nothing to do while waiting for my BFF to come back before heading to hougang for window shopping. Seriously, hougang mall had nothing for us to shop for right? But cotton on should be one of them to be the better ones to shop for, because of all the clothings that we liked! (: Haha, i'm really grateful for my cell group! I simply love E492 to the max man! Its was really a shock to me yesterday night without even knowing that they'll celebrate my birthday! Early birthday surprise! I'm really happy, it was wonderful & awesome! I love every laughter they've gave as well as the gift they gave me. I'm really lucky to have sucha wonderful cell group with me by my side. LOVE! Alright, the other group photos is in chuenheng's blackberry, i'm still waiting for him to upload in facebook but once i got it, i'll surely post in my cool blog ok?! :D Actually i've got alot of photos to post also, but i don't know why my camera's pictures came out so small?! What the heck -.- Never mind, i'll upload asap. Omgeeeeee! Its chemistry milestone test tomorrow! I'm gonna revise with shiyi! (: Hope that i can get good results. Readers, remember to visit my blog often okay? You guys really rock my life, LOVE! I'll sincerely apologise that i'll not be posting often alright? Hope you guys won't mind. &&&&&&, my birthday's coming in 2 more days! 2 MORE DAYS! LOLOLOLOL, sorry for this craziness cos i'm excited! GREAT! I think i'll just stop here, gotta get on with my life. TOODLES!

After all these circumstances, everything went back normal. (:
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment