Sunday, May 2, 2010

I believe.








Hello readers! I'm back here posting, i knew that my blog's interesting. HAHA! I'm a good girl alright, & i think i'm not going out today. (: I've been coughing & having flu nowadays, its been almost 2 weeks but it hasn't improved. Never mind, i know that god's always be with me no matter what. :D Well.... anna & evelyn stayed over at my place yesterday, we've had great fun! (: & I went for saturday service yesterday too, its simply awesome! Angel & mortal revealing session, my mortal's Junyi. LOL! I've done something really good right? Haha, yesterday's service made me felt that everything's gracious, i've got some kind of thought of that i felt myself useless being in this world, everything's being so wrong to me. But i've recieved god's power by letting this thoughts out of me & i felt really greatful. (: Thanks waiyin, natalie, bee hwa to pray for me. Its labour day, no school tomorrow! No milestone exam, woohoo! Tuesday's sch start late at 9.15, really great! (: I've got other pics in my facebook, view my facebook then! I gotta stop here now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment