Hi everybody, I'm fatty janjan's flenz. Well, she's over at my place now laughing and talking as loud as she could. Its hard to find such species like her though, no need for you to envy because I find myself unfortunately to have her as flenz. Juz kidding hehe. Okay, its horror movie time and maybe some noodles for both of us. Cheers to no remedial for F&N students tmr yay. Goodnight dude! :>
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Hi everybody, I'm fatty janjan's flenz. Well, she's over at my place now laughing and talking as loud as she could. Its hard to find such species like her though, no need for you to envy because I find myself unfortunately to have her as flenz. Juz kidding hehe. Okay, its horror movie time and maybe some noodles for both of us. Cheers to no remedial for F&N students tmr yay. Goodnight dude! :>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey , :) Relink me aye ! :D http://rewind-that-past.blogspot.com/ thanks <3
ReplyDelete