Saturday, October 31, 2009

Long time since i've posted.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello... i'm back for posting, had been quite busy this few weeks. Got back my EOY results last friday, teachers get to meet up with my mom & discussed with her regarding my results. Its horrible! Know what? I almost got retained in sec3 its just that my beloved teachers pushed me up to sec4, really thank god for that if not i might retain & repeat my sec3. For sure, i needa work hard for my next year sec4NA, its rather important, N lvl! Omg. I still needa copy 20 sheets of circles & graphs, to pass up to Mr Ong tmr, its a HARDWORK! I've been going to this well known church, city harvest church & get to know more friends with a cell group named E492, the people there were awesome really! Friendly & nice. I'd like to continue with it anyway, i didnt know how to tell my parents as my mom is really too much into buddhism so whatever about my mom. She's sucha annoying person, scolding me all day long! I dont wanna care so much already cos she dont deserve it! I think i'll take some time to tell my mom that i'm going to this church matter. So...... yeah. I lost my housekey & its a HEADACHE! My mom had been nagging all day long about this, damn annoying! About yesterday, went expo for the church concert, its nice! Haha, after all went to kfc & ate together. Went home with weikang, slacked at the staircase & chatted quite alot about my family matters. Played true or dare cos we were damn bored, hahaha! Well.... i've got nothing to say already, enjoy the pics up there taken with Yow. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment