Hello! Its been awhile since i've last posted. Due to me doing part time job selling door to door sales of ice-creams. Got back my results for my EOY, did badly for science & maths especially! I'm feared of retaining, but i've got to think positively really as what my friends told me to think about it. Its promotion day on Monday & i do not needa attend school, so really hope for the best *praying hard*! Alrgt, i'm selling icecream agn tmr, so gtg! I'm tired, muscleaches & what so ever! BYE.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Worried.
Hello! Its been awhile since i've last posted. Due to me doing part time job selling door to door sales of ice-creams. Got back my results for my EOY, did badly for science & maths especially! I'm feared of retaining, but i've got to think positively really as what my friends told me to think about it. Its promotion day on Monday & i do not needa attend school, so really hope for the best *praying hard*! Alrgt, i'm selling icecream agn tmr, so gtg! I'm tired, muscleaches & what so ever! BYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment