Friday, May 21, 2010

Dedication


I'm gonna post about you my bff today. I don't know whether would you be able to see it or not? Maybe by chance when you're online or something? Certain things brought us apart from each other, i really miss those times when we're together as good friends! I don't know how to speak out to you at this time because i think its really something that will be meant to be sensitive to you. As i said, you would be my BEST friend no matter what happens, sometimes i think of myself not being too good for you. I bet you'll laugh at this post the moment you sees it right? But its really words from my heart. Things changes at a very fast time, we're already friends for about 1year plus, i know that its a very short period of time.. but it would really be a fun time in my life. I admit that i've got some kind of character that you won't tolerate sometimes, but i just thought of myself, why am i like this? I don't know why, but i seriously wish to be it like the last time. Everyday & everything, i think about.... concerning you, sometimes when you asked me out, i agreed to go with you, but after that i didn't. I don't know whether are you angry about it, but i will sincerely apologise to you if i did so. Just because of some other reasons which you should know right? I neglect you when i've got something on, but i really didn't meant it, some reasons to it you know. I miss those really funny times with you, i hope it'll really carry on like how it did happen.. Soooo... ya, BYE my BFF!


2 comments: