
Its past midnight now, & i'm still not sleeping. Cos i'm too bored, so i decided to update my blog without leaving it to be dead right? Kelly's birthday on 4th June, we're gonna buy a present for her tomorrow! Seriously, i really got nothing to post about......... i find blogging kinda boring though, but having my own space is much more the best yeah? Haha, had been going to church for the past few days due to asia conference. I think i'll upload more pictures asap, go view my facebook for all my recent photos as i'm always active on facebook more. (: And OMG! I saw a pair of sandals at RiverIsland vivo city today, price $40. I really like it alot, i wanna buy that! But i didn't get to, i'm so gonna tell my mom about it, its damn nice! I LIKE! AHHHH! I wanna buy more more more more more more more...... clothes, shoes, bags, shorts & all sorts of clothings, accesorries! But i'm not that rich. AND AND AND! I'm really growing fatter now, i'm already so fat & yet! BLOODY HELL! My diet of eating is giving me more fats! WTH! But i can't change it, maybe i think more exercise. ): I WANT ALOT OF THINGS!!!!!!! CLOTHES, SHOES! AWWWW.... i'm gonna love them if i've got a chance to buy all of them, i wish i'm rich enough. Hahaahah, maybe in the future! LOL! Okay, i think i'm gonna stop here. Bye.
1.46pm; 31st May 2010
Hey guys! Its the last day of May today, June is coming on. How had you guys been during these few days of holidays? I'm still having remedial this week, on Wednesday. Its kinda bored though. I'm thinking to look for a job during this june holiday, but i couldn't find any good one. Hahaha! I'm going to downtown east with friends to buy a present for our birthday girl soon! TOODLES!
Heyyyy ! Saw you at downtownnnn twice ! :D Hahaha !:D
ReplyDelete