Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm back to blogging


Hi there. Its been really quite some time since I last blogged, that was like totally a year ago zomg. So time has really passed so fast when some of us didn't even realized it but guess what? Its already September of 2011 now, coming to the end of it haha. I've been great, hanging out with my friends and all. Although I'm not schooling currently, but I'll definitely do great next year for my next education path. Studies's really important whether you like it or not anyway, I've regretted. So yup! Here are some pictures of me and my friends, but mostly my best bff all time!
Argh this face of me after drinking, but before I vomit okay! Totally sucks haha.

Last sat, we went to club avatar for some celebration for my bff's 17th birthday! That was really fun, I'm totally excited haha. But I drank quite abit and vomited a few times which was really terrible, hate it when I drink and vomit, that the worst feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment