Hi there, to start off myself for today's post. I had to just rant about something which made me extremely frustrated really, I've never seen someone so fucking irresponsible before. But well, now I'll explain why ok? Its probably gonna be irritating but bear with it okay guys? Yesterday afternoon, I was about to head out for work, so I called tcc which was located at clarke quay. I know you guys are gonna think about what is tcc haha, its a cafeteria but what.... its an agency??????? That sounds weird isn't it? Hahaha but I don't know why the company's called tcc anyway (I don't give a shit). So ya, thats what happened, I wanna confirm my booking schedule for my working hours which was always 12pm-9pm. Yup, its wednesday yesterday, so this agent named Irene!!!! I don't even know who the fuck is she, lol she sounded like a typical malaysian auntie, got me? Haha just a typical auntie with malaysian accent. I told her I on ma way to work so I just wanna confirm with her that I'm working today, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE TOLD ME?! She said in chinese, "No? I didn't say you're working today." HELLO? THAT WAS JUST FUCKING RIDICULOUS, SHE SAID SO TO ME LAST WEEK AND NOW SHE WANTS TO DENY?! I was furious so I said to her, "HUH?!! Hey, you told me last week that I'm working today and look, I'm on my way to work now already, so what're you gonna do about this?!" She replied back, "Noooo I din't say you're working today, and don't you use this tone to talk to me when I'm talking to you nicely." Well, I wouldn't wanna talk to someone so fucking irresponsible anymore so I just said in an angry tone, "Nvm then" After that I just hung the call.
Seriously I wonder why're there such person? I mean, I know I'm being rude but its your fault okay???? Whatever, I don't wanna fucking care about such irresponsible person -.-
Haha for your info, I'm working at the Browhaus, my outlet's always changed. I've been working at Paragon but I'm changing to Raffles City next week so yeahhhh you guys can come and look for me! Alrightttt, now some pictures before I end this post ok? Imma update my blog more often now, as I've got my new Lenovo freaking cool touch screen desktop already teehee.
Disclaimer: Well, these are just overdue photos haha, I've been lazy to bring out my cam nowadays but I'll definitely take more photos and upload 'em soon ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment